- Families in Syria are starving following ten years of conflict. Communities have been displaced multiple times. Now, a staggering 13.4 million people are in need of humanitarian assistance. Without even basic food staples men, women and children are going hungry and are struggling to survive.
- With over six million people displaced within Syria including in the north of the country. A recent escalation in violence has forced families to flee communities are unsure of how they’ll survive one day to the next.
- Taskforce GLM are working together to provide freshly baked bread to thousands of families in Northern Syria helping those displaced in southern Idlib. These are people who’ve been forced to flee their homes with nothing.
- Bread is a staple for the Syrian people and essential for their survival during this testing. We provide flour to bakeries which can bake this bread in huge quantities and then our teams distribute the baked bread to feed thousands of people.
- Thanks to our project each family receives 1.5kg of bread a day every day for 2 months, enabling us to provide food that is needed for survival.
- The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:“Whoever feeds a fasting person will have a reward like that of the fasting person, without any reduction in his reward.”
Allah (swt) says: ‘Did you not know that one of My servants was hungry but you did not feed him? If you had fed him you would have found its reward with Me.’
- This Ramadan, help the people of Syria. By donating to TaskForce GLM, you can provide much-needed nutrition to some of the most vulnerable people including displaced families pregnant women and female and childheaded households
|£||Pieces of Bread||People fed|
|£100 buys ENOUGH FLOUR
TO BAKE 2000 PIECES OF BREAD
And feeds 1000 people (for two meals a day)
|£300 buys ONE TONNE OF FLOUR
TO BAKE 6000 PIECES OF BREAD
and feeds 3000 people (for two meals a day)
|MEGA PALLET OF FLOUR
TO BAKE 10,000 PIECES OF BREAD
and feeds 5000 people (for two meals a day)
|BREAD FOR AN ENTIRE CAMP
TO BAKE 62,000 PIECES OF BREAD
and feeds 31,000 people
(for two meals a day)
|ONE TRUCK OF FLOUR is 20 TONNES, and feeds 60,000 people
(120,000 loaves of bread)
|BREAD FACTORY SPONSOR (200,000 loaves of bread) for £10,000||10000||200000||100,000|
*Please note that the cost of flour and bread fluctuates regularly across the world, therefore your donation may not purchase a full tonne of flour and it may be less.